In a world where many hotels talk the talk but few actually walk to the walk, we understand how frustrating
it is to pay for something you didn’t expect or enjoy.
The bloom guarantee exists to protect our customers. We provide this guarantee as a demonstration of our
commitment to serving our customers’ needs everyday to the best of our abilities.
If you don’t sleep tight & start fresh, we’ll give you your money back.
Simply put, we want to ensure you get a good nights sleep and a great shower in the morning. Of course
we all have our own broader ideas of what this may constitute, that’s why we have put together a list of
compliance factors we need to meet each time you stay with us. Failure to meet these factors will result in
the guarantee becoming redeemable:
1. Bed cleanliness: sheets should be clean & smell fresh. No visible dirt on the bed sheets or pillows.
2. Bed comfort: sheets should be crisp & comfy. They should be completely dry to the touch of the hand.
3. Dirty shower: shower area should be visibly clean. There should be no evidence of the previous guest.
4. Shower quality: the shower should provide adequate pressure and hot water consistently.
It’s very simple and we hope you’ll never need to use our guarantee but we don’t live in a perfect world
and sometimes things go wrong. That’s why we’ll be there to make them right and continue to serve your
We like to be super fair and we also expect our customers to do the same. That’s why we need to put in
place a framework by which the guarantee is redeemable.
The terms & conditions of our guarantee are as follows:
- The guest must alert the hotel manager to the precise issue immediately at the time of discovery.
a. Factors 1), 2) & 3) must be reported within 30 minutes of check-in. They cannot be reported any later.
b. Factor 4) can be reported at any stage of the stay but this must be done at the time of discovery in
order to prove beyond doubt there is a problem.
- In the case of Factors 1), 2) & 3), a meeting will be held immediately with the Housekeeping Manager to
visit the given room and inspect the mentioned issue.
- In the case of Factor 4), the onsite Engineer will be called immediately to assess the issue in the room.
- Photos will be taken as evidence of the incident and documented in a full report to be sent to bloom HQ.
- It is at the Hotel Manager’s discretion only whether the guarantee is redeemable.
- Guests choosing to redeem the guarantee will be offered another room of the same room type. This
room will be charged at the same rate as the guest initially paid for their room, across the same duration
as the initial booking. If the new room is not to the guests satisfaction then the guest is free to vacate
the property. Where possible we will help to find the guest a new hotel.
- If the guest chooses to redeem the guarantee at check-in, they will be refunded for their full stay.
- If the guest chooses to redeem the guarantee during their stay (only applicable to Factor 4), a refund
will not be given for nights prior to the incident. The guest will receive a full refund for the remainder
of their stay.
Refunds will be made only to the registered booking credit or debit card. There will be no cash payments.